Thursday, January 29, 2009

So life changes and either you change with it, or it changes you. (Yes I know that seems like a redundant statement but those of you with a philosophical mind will understand what I am saying.) I am in the process of a metamorphosis right now. A bit of limbo. I said I would only write positive thoughts and feelings on this blog so this isn't necessarily a bad thing but right now I am not sure if it is a good thing but I feel the need to write about it. I know I have made most of you feel a little alienated and I apologize. I am not sure how I will come out of this transition phase. I just thought, nay expected, that life would get easier once I got out of school and I had a better place to live but it's only become more complicated really. I cannot point to one thing in particular that has made it so, more like a lot of things.

"People are lonely because they build walls instead of bridges."

3 comments:

E. E. White said...

Hey sweetie...I know things are rough right now but it does get better...eventually. Life has taught me more than once that the things I thought would make me happy somehow didn't...and things I never knew had a chance to make me happy DID! Just know that you're loved and I'll be here for you whether you wanna talk or not. You're my sister, thick and thin, good times and bad. I hope you start feeling better soon. You're in my thoughts.

L+L={E,E2,C} said...

Hey Bunny. I wish I had something better to comfort you with than a trite statement, but it seems to fit.

"This, too, shall pass."

I'm sorry that I don't know exactly what is going on with you, but I'll keep you in my prayers that things will work out for a good situation in the end. :)

Nana said...

My daughter I wish I could kiss it and make it better, or get out my tools and fix it, or cuss and rant and make it got away with fear of my rath,or just beat the shit out of it, but these things dont work in the grown up world. Just know this, you are not alone, you have family that love and need you. And yes, we are all a little nut case, but that whats makes us so much fun. And the one thing u never want to lose is the child in you and can laugh and have fun. I know you feel broken right now, and just imagine an imagary cast on the broken, and in six wks the cast comes off and your good as new. I send to you all my love, kisses and warm hugs, and a little song i sing to your ears only.
I love you my daughter
Love,
Mom